Aaaaand I'm Back.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say: I'M BACK!  It's been awhile since I've last written, but I guess that's what happens when life gets busy and you forget to find inspiration in the day to day.  But I'm happy to be back and determined to make more of an effort to keep up with my writing.  For no other reason than because I honestly feel more like myself when I'm doing it.  :)

In contrast to last year when I was writing this blog in the hopes that rambling about how confused I was would help me figure out my life, I am happy to report that it's basically summer and I'm finally feeling like a real person.  I have a job, an apartment, a car payment, a hobby or two to focus on in my free time and I'm finally feeling like I fit into this "real person" version of real life.

For those of you who don't already know, I am a guest blogger for an awesome beauty and fashion website, Pretty Indy. and I've been having an absolute blast pretending to know how to keep up with the fashion and beauty world on the budget of a newly working girl.  As I think is customary with life these days, things are constantly changing.  My ramblings on the day-to-day are back.  So ready, set, go. 

Comments