Caitlin & Don... LOVE LOVE LOVE

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I was so excited when my friends, Caitlin & Don, asked if I would take their engagement photos.  I was incredibly nervous, as I have not had any real training, but excited to see what I could do!  They're such a great and energizing couple to be around! Caitlin and I first became friends when I transferred to Miami halfway through my freshman year.  I rushed Delta Gamma, and Caitlin became my "big sister."  We had an absolute blast in my time at Miami and stayed in touch even after I transferred.  By some stroke of luck, she and Don and I moved in to the same apartment complex!  Cait and Don are such a fun and relaxing couple to be around.  I cannot WAIT for their wedding next June.





































Comments

  1. very impressive jill. its good to see that you are able to capture special moments in both words and on a camera lens. keep up the good work, youre super talented

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment